Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Busy Sunday

Sunday was a busy day. We went to the early service so that we could get to tubing down the Truckee River. The water was high and fast, we had a good time! It was 98degrees!!!! I remembered sunscreen on my back and shoulders, but forgot my belly and ended up getting burnt! And Adam didn't put any on at all (which was my fault) and got burnt too.


















Then we had a BBQ at Kaylee's





Then Adam had a Softball game. He hit 2 Homeruns! It's a church league so its not like it's competitive at all, but our friend Jaun plays on the team and he use to play major league, he actually played with Micheal Jordan, so thats the Whitesox's or something right? Anyway, he hits homers all the time.






Mom got stuck in a bag again. Adam said that if she had to go to the bathroom at least she'd be covered!

1 comment:

Gary and Margo said...

You guys have so much fun! I love your blog but it makes me miss you.
Love,
Mom