Thursday, October 14, 2010

Vacation Home: My babies!

Visiting home was so great! I'm an Auntie to so many "babies" and I love every second of it!

We went for a walk in the park


Blake and I caught 12 grasshoppers!
Danielle cut Cades hair


Playing in the park



Cade helping Harrison





Baby Adalyn




















Cell phones are very cool as Jordan explains

Cade grinding wheat for bread

And Harrison mixing the ingredients

Jaclyn, the minnie mommy
Visitng with my good college friends and their cute little families
Ashlies baby Roman and in my lap, Melissa's baby Kannon

I also did some fun bracelet making and nail painting with Haley and Savannah, but no picutres :( I was too busy hanging with the girls :) Also, my mom took the whole day off and we went and visited my grandpa! Lots of good quality fun

No comments: