Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Vacation Home: Terra's Wedding

My best friend from my childhood, Terra, got married on October 9th in Portland. The wedding was beautiful and lots of fun


































The Bride and Groom













Us Bridesmaids and our cute red heels!


























Me and Brittany, another childhood BFF

This is the quilt I have been working on for Terra and Brandon. I left it in there honeymoon suite the night of the wedding, all wrapped up in a pretty red bow (my moms idea).


Terra is very flowery and has a bubbly personality, Brandon listens to heavy rock music and likes skulls. They are great together and the quilt was fun to make bringing in both of their personalities!








My red piping!




Brittany, Terra and I- Best friends since we were kids!


No comments: