Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Zac Brown Band Concert

The Zac Brown Band concert was a lot of fun! There a country band but there style is somewhat unique. I describe it as Bluegrass rock with a little Jimmy Buffet-like flare.

I laugh everytime I see this sign so I had to take a picture of it since we parked right by. the concert was at the Lawler Event Center on UNR's campus.



We had good seats!!!






They play a string guitar, steel guitar, electric guitar, violin, fiddle, drums and it all sounds so cool. One of their opening acts was these guys who at the end of their run switched places. The steel guitar went to drums, the violin to electric guitar and the string guitar to steel guitar- it was very cool! I love love love music especially live. I am entertained by anything from Metallica to Opera. Music is a talent I do not posess, so it is so cool to me to watch people who are talented, enjoy themselves and have a good time. My favorite part was the dancing Adam and I did. When "Highway 20 Ride" and "Whatever it is" came on we went up a few stairs to an open floor by the exit doors to do a little two stepping and country swing dancing! After the concert we met up with my work friends at a college Saloon down the street. It was fun and nice to hang out with the work friends since they give Adam and I such a hard time for never going out with them.

Great Concert, Great Music!

No comments: