Sunday, August 29, 2010

Baseball, Baptisms and a Bike


Last Monday we went to the Reno Aces baseball game! They are a minor league team so free tickets can come pretty easy, our friends Ben and Steph got the tickets from our pastor so the four of us and there two kids went.


A blurry and weird picture, but this is Stephanie, Hailey, Adam, Mackenzie, and me covering up Ben's face. The two girls are little tom-boys. Mackenzie wears a baseball hat EVERYWHERE, its really funny, so she brought her mit just in case one came into the stands.

While I was in Utah Adam went to our friends' baptisms in Lake Tahoe! This above is the Davis', the family we went to the Aces game with. the whole family got baptized together


And this is Jaun, another friend of ours

What a cool place to get baptized, talk about a public display of faith!




This is my new bike!!! I'm offically in the cycling dork club, I have a cycling jersey and all (thanks to uncle Ralph). To those that hate bikers- I understand and I try my hardest to not be that annoying biker in the road, but please be kind and have patience, were just trying to get some excercise.

No comments: