Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fort Stevens


My family's annual Fort Stevens reunion has come and gone. This year I went by myself :( but still had a ton of fun! My brother-in-law's birthday was celebrated the first night I arrived.


Brett (bro in law), Jordan(bro) and I took the kids to the old Battery Pratt. Jordan and I spooked them out by slamming the old metal doors, making an eery sound.

The boys especially were obsessed with anything army.

Coffenbury Lake


The walk back to camp included the special care Danielle(sis) had to take of a giant bananna slug we had found. Harrison was very adiment about taking this slug back with us. Brave Danielle

Jenny, Jordan and Haley. After the kids bedtime, all the adults (my bro, sisters, husbands and mom) would sit around the camp fire and talk. This was very entertaining and usually consisted of many laughs. Haley and Savannah wanted to be adults one night and joined us, but only briefly- to them were weren't very fun


Harrison, Matthew and Blake- Cousins at play



All of my 11 nieces and nephews together!!!!!
From the top left: Blake, Jaclyn, Savannah, Tyson holding Adalyn, Matthew, Haley holding Cohen. Bottom Left: Cade, Luke and Harrison.




Visiting the Tilamook Cheese Factory (don't mind the sign on the window, we didnt)


Luke just hanging out like a big boy



Harrison


Harrison, Cade and Matthew- On the last day as I was taking down my tent, they asked if they could play in the tent together. They got in, zipped it up and then all you heard was laughing, screaming and the tent walls moving all over the place!


They were crackin me up! They were trying to move this tire cause thats what men do, and I could hear them saying things like "come guys, I know we can do it", so cute!

Twins Cohen and Adalyn playing with cousin Tyson. They loved his hat.

Our family has two sets of twins, these two and then their cousins Blake and Jaclyn.


Haley and Jaclyn being goofy


Looking out over the jetty

The Pacific Ocean meeting the Columbia River

So much fun, I love you all!

No comments: