Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Continuation of the Great Northwest

My good friend Terra had her Bachlorette party/weekend in Vancouver, CA. A very cool city, but rainy, even in August! It seemed like everyone there was from a different counrty- Germany, India, Ireland, etc.We did the traditional naughty decorations, dinner, dancing and just being girls.



This is me with Brittany and Terra, I have known them since I was a kid!




We had a fancy dinner, but unfortunatley I had bad allergies and couldn't taste anything!!



From CA, Brittany dropped me just across the border in the town of Blaine, WA, where I met up with Adam who was coming over from Friday Harbor. We met at our good friends house- Blake and Amy. This was a great end to a great vacation. Melissa, another good college friend drove up from Seabeck to hangout as well. We played rock band and just hung out. It was very relaxing.



Melissa (middle) had just had baby Kannon (shown on a previous blog). So us girls had fun talkin babies.



Adam and I flew home together on August 10th- Our 3yr Anniversary!!!! I couldn't even get into the house when he sent me off in the car to go get a massage he had schedueled for me. When I got to Massage Envy there was this giant bouquet of flowers waiting for me! We then dressed up and went out to dinner at a delicioius Italian restaraunt.


What a great vacation the last three blogs have been. After 10days away though, it's nice to be home! I wish I had more pictures of Adam's trip, but here's the only one I have- and I had to steal it off facebook.

Adam with his good buddies from his childhood. His vacation in short: a ton of golfing and hanging out with family and friends!



No comments: