Monday, March 1, 2010

My Personal Girls Weekend

Adam was in TX this weekend visiting his bestfriend, and of course it worked out that I had all the days off that he was gone :( but I did what any wife left home alone would do. Thursday night went bowling with some work friends, Friday candel making and Bunco with girlfriends from work. Saturday was all quillting, and a breif visit to Victoria Secret with a girlfriend. I Spent about 2hrs at Joannes and picked up a new project, scarf making. That night I went to Kaylee's and had dinner with her, her parents and her new roommate, then had a slumber party over there. Sunday Church, then a BBQ- which included a long walk through the park (husbands never like to take walks!) volleyball game and then the rest of the night, quilting of course. But tonight I pick him up, so today is cleaning! No pictures cause, nothing exciting.....sometimes thats nice.

No comments: