Saturday, April 2, 2011

Jordan's Wedding

Adam and I went home this last weekend, to see my fam and for my brothers wedding! Before the wedding was hanging out and shopping with my mom. I also spent hours with my mom going through her quilting fabric! I was like a kid in a candy store! Saturday Jordan and Tessa got married in Ridgefield, WA, just outside of Vancouver, at one of the LDS churches. There was lots of family and it was a great weekend. Tessa looked Beautiful!

The Bride and Groom



My Nephews
The B and G with my Dad and his sisters, Crystal and Jan


My Aunt and Uncle and Cousins


My Nieces and Nephews


Adam and Aunt Jan


Me and my Bro


Aunt Jan and Matthew


My dad loves to dance


All my kids!


All my siblings, except Jen :( with out new sister-in-law, Tessa


College Bball was also a big part of the wedding......for some

My Uncle Randy, Dad and My Grandpa




Hanging out after the show was over. I was so happy to see everyone and get to hangout!


The Bride and Groom Exit


A double rainbow on the way home from the wedding!!! How cool!
The two are now headed to ID where my brother will be starting at BYU very soon.

Congratulations!

No comments: