Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Boring Old Couple

I was really sad that I hadn't seen a post from my sisters blogs for awhile. I clearly stock them because I LOVE seeing pictures of my nieces and nephews and getting updates when I'm not around. However it had been awhile for Jenny and Kara still hasn't updated yet. This is probably because they both have had way more exciting lifes then us latley. Jenny took her kids to Disneyland- (cutest video ever) and Kara and Judd went to Vegas. So, I was sad that they hadn't updated in awhile but I realized neither had I. Now, I am fully aware that no one stocks my blog like I do with there's because I have no cute little kiddos, just cute animals :). But here is whats going on in Reno land. Ace is so cute and really starting to listen to commands- he likes to snuggle too which is a must for pets. He has his first date with our friends lab puppy today.....hes so nervous, I just know. Adam has planned a last minute trip to Texas next week. His BF, Roccay, is coming home from active duty in Iraq for a week or so, so Adam is making the trip to see him. Then the next week we have my brother's wedding, which will be very exciting. I will see all my family except my sister Jenny who wont be able to make it :( Adam and I are both going on this trip which is nice cause that hasn't always happened. Before i fly out (Adam flys out before me) I am stopping in Seattle to have a girls night with all my close college girlfriends- what are the chances of all of use being able to get together!?! Coming from all over WA and even LA. But as of latley we havnt been up to much because we have a Maui trip planned in May/June! I will spare the details but it is free (thanks to good friends) except our plane tickets back and spending money. So I spend my days off canning and being a puppy mom. I was "forced" to take a vacation day because I had let too many accru (>290hrs) Adam has been spending his time playing basketball and doing P90X. He has weight and fitness goals for Texas and Maui. So I have been doing P90X with him too. Were pretty boring......we went bowling the other night and shoe shopping the other day..... ya, were boring!

No comments: