Thursday, July 22, 2010

Momma's boyfriend

We've been letting Momma outside for shorts amount of time. She LOVES being outside and when I call her she comes running so I don't worry too much. Today she didn't come running though so I got a little worried and started walking around the apt complex calling her name. Well come to find out she has a boyfriend, thats a dog, just downstairs. So her and Tucker, her BF, roll around on the porch together, which is where I found her. She even went into these people's house so they could play! Aparently they don't mind and think Momma's a cool cat. She's actually more like a dog seriously. Anyway, it's really cute! I just worry still about her getting more adventurous and starting to not come when I call. Plus shes SUPER friendly, obviously, which makes me worry too!

No comments: