Saturday, March 7, 2009

Gas and Guns

On Saturday we went to Arena Cross where they race dirt bikes and do stunts. It was a lotta fun, a lotta really intersting people too! We had a good time but by the end we all smelt like nacho cheese and gasoline! These are two friends I work with Megan and Kaylee. Megan has a dirt bike, and so does her fiance Marc, he actually use to race. Kaylee and I just watch! (I just got my hair cut, A little too short!)
I borrowed Marc's .22. Like most girls, this is probably one of my favorite kind of guns to shoot. No kick!
We like to go shooting back in the hills, so here is just a few pictures of Adam and I, and our friends Marc and Megan outside of Sparks. Marc has quit a few guns. Adam has two rifels that I have never shot cause when he shoots them they almost take his shoulder out! He has a 243 Winchester and a 7mm Mag Savage, he says he also has a 410 shotgun in storage. He is working on polishing up the 243 and making it look brand new. We also have a 40 caliber Glock that I like to shoot, but that kicks back quit abit too. In the picture below you can actually see the smoke from the gun and the bullet hitting the dirt (we won't tell Marc it's suppose to hit the little black cirles on the white board). hee hee. A storm came in so we weren't out for long but it was a fun day!


1 comment:

Kara said...

You're such a girly girly Chels! It truly does look like fun. Judd is reluctant to buy me a gun even after I told him I wouldn't use it on him!!