Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dancing the night shift away

I'm back to nights, which means I am forced to act like a true 24 year old. I have to stay up late even on my days off. Now this sounds like I am being sarcastic but I am not. I like to have a very set (narotic if you'd like) scheduel. I am use to going to bed between 9 and 10 on days I work and no later than 12 on my days off. This works very well with Adam's scheduel too, but now I am on nights 7pm-7am. Adam was in Seattle this weekend doing business and visiting friends. I have no pictures of this of course I have to twist an arm to get pictures taken of the guy friends when I'm not there. But because Adam was gone and I had just started nights my good friend Kaylee and I decided to have a girls weekend! After being called a grandma by my own husband, Kaylee and I and some friends from work went Salsa dancing till 4 AM! It was crafts the next and dancing again the next night till 4 AM again! We also watched her sisters softball game, she plays for University of NV and I went out to dinner with another girl friend to complete the weekend. Despite all the fun and being a "girls weekend", I only have two good pictures, and neither are with the girls!!! (sorry about the blurr, I have a bad camera that claims antiblur but you be the judge)


This is a coworker and friend Jedd, trying to line dance. We are at a country dancehall. You would think he could pick it up....he's from South Dakota! He reminds me a lot of my brother Jordan.


This is Jedd and I again at Mustangs dancehall. We had so much fun. Kaylee is somewhere in the backgound hitting on boys. Jedd and I requested "Sweet Caroline", but were the only ones dancing and belting "Sweeeet Caroline, bum bum bum!" (Heels and dancing all night don't mix.)


There are not too many things I love more than dancing, so despite not liking the night shift, it's only temporary and has its perks.
I had to put this picture, because I was thinking this past weekend about how much Adam loves to dance. At his good buddies wedding last summer he danced with every women there from age 8-80, no joke! We use to swing dance in college a lot too. When Adam came home we both agreed that we had great weekends but couldn't help but think how much more fun it would have been if the other person was there!

No comments: