Monday, January 2, 2012

December/New Years Stuff

Our Christmas was very wonderful, and spoiled. I got the Oral B toothbrush Ive always wanted and a LG sound bar for my rockin out I do around the house. I got many other great gifts including PJ's, sewing stuff, earrings.... Adam got a lot of baseball stuff- a new bat, bag, penny loafers.....

The aftermath



These are my "genuine sheepskin Uggs". They came in a box with only chinese writing, came in a color that must be a limited never-before seen edition (no not the color I picked), and only cost a little less than regular price! I got these online on black friday as part of my Chrismtas gifts, clearly they are fake. This was a tragic experience. Luckily my bank is investigating the company (who refused to give me info to send the item back and said they would charge me 50% of the items cost if I returned it). Good news is I found someone who wanted them! Fake and all- my friends 13yo daughter loves them!



Ice skating downtown


This pic is for my mom- as she likes to make fun little treats like this. A friend brought these into work. So cute! A chocolate covered cherry, hershey kiss, almond slivers, on a half oreo!

Ace and the wild horses again!



We got real close this time, it was fun!


Way up top hes scouting the rabbits!




New Years Eve I worked but after we went to my friend Leslies house for "Italian Fondue"! She had skillets full of hot butter/garlic/anchovies then a ton of diced meat and veggies to skewer and cook in the sauce. There was beef, duck, chicken, oysters, chucker, shrimp, calamari, elk..... pretty neat. We rang in the new year with Dick Clark and Ryan Seacrest, nothing too fancy, but fun.


On new years day Adam wasnt suppose to work but then this apt burned up and he spent the rest of the day working :( Bad way to start the new year for the poor guy who lived here

This was the culprit.
Then today, Jan 2nd, Again Adam works half the day because a sewer got clogged in the parking lot and was leaking all over!



Our "houseguest" that was staying with us finally moved out and I got my sewing room back! So I started a new project today! Also Gonzaga offered me an interview so I am making my plans to fly to Spokane the end of this month! With school coming up the fun-trains gonna slow down as we prepare for college life once again :)happy and :( sad

No comments: