Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!





I was kinda mad she was in my lunch box.....but had to take a picture first



Adam started his coaching at Sparks High School! He is the assistant varsity coach with a friend of ours who is the head coach. I'm so excited for him and considering he wore this all day after their 8AM practice, I think he is too! He said it will be a rough year, only one returning starter and I guess the school is in a low-income area where the kids have little access to baseball before they get to high school. Last year though, the friend of ours whose the head coach had an excellent season and got coach of the year! Go Railroaders!





We got a little crazy with lights...they line our entire hallway!


-Oh and never blogged about my last minute trip to Salt Lake City. I applied to Westminster in SLC for my masters in anesthesia and they called on halloween and asked me to be there on the 3rd for an interview! So I caught a train and went. It was perfect my dad was coincidently there and I had an awesome time hanging out with him and my grandparents. Nothing to do for three days but the interview. It was nice. the interview went really well, I still have 2 other schools I applied to OHSU and Gonzaga. Westminster offered me acceptance which is a great blessing- I just pray for guidance with the other schools, as they are closer to home and at this time, seem more practical.

No comments: