Saturday, June 18, 2011

Oh, and a few other things...

-Right before Maui I passed my CCRN. It is a critical care certification for RN's. It's not required but makes you look cool! :)
-Adam is getting A's in his online classes!
-I started a new quilt and have only 5-6 others planned after this one
-Adam has started a new project: Beer making. Pretty cool, a friend of ours does it and its delicious! So now were BBQ sauce canners, picklers, meat smokers, and brewers. We will have our own restaraunt soon!
-Its sunny! which means more biking to work, swimming, trips to Lake Tahoe and long romantic summer night walks! Two days ago I got on my bike and rode over to my friends house in my bathing suit to go swimming, just had to be back before dinner. Felt like middle school all over again!

No comments: