Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...Already!

Last night Me, Adam, Dave and Rosa went to a local theatre to see "The Buttcracker". Yes, a spoof on The Nutcracker. It was fun and different. The theatre was, like I said, a small local one filled with art enthusiast. So there was edgy humor and cross dressing. I think its fun to dive into other peoples cultures, Adam actually played nice and said he thought it was funny too. It was a good kickoff to the Christmas season!!!! Already Christmas music and today we got snow! There is suppose to be a big snow storm tonight, which is great but I have a bachlorette party I'm attending tonight and Adam is worried and says he doesn't want me on the rode after, so..... guess I need to figure that one out. The Bridal shower was this morning, for a work friend and I just got back from it. It was fun. I then had to stop in to work to fix some charting that I had apparently done wrong and for legal reasons had to go in and fix it. However, they made a mistake and it wasn't me. I should have clocked in for the 15minutes I was there! haha. It's always awkward walking into work in normal clothes. Everyone stares at you and makes comments, cause all we see eachother in is loose baggy scrubs. Except for the annual Christmas party, which I am so stoked for!
Adam and I might do black friday. Risky?- Yes, but thought it might be fun. We are also getting ready to plan our first of the year ski day! The lifts have already started to open. Also, the big news on Adams list is his new tattoo. Yep, a big black tattoo on his calf. I was a little anxious about it, but he came home and said- it's exactly what he wanted, so that made me happy. He's been thinking about it for over a year and really, if its what he wants then its what he wants. When I first started to panic about it my friends at work kinda laughed and assured me that its not a big deal. And it took a few days for me to really believe it just didn't matter. It's of a cross he designed himself so its not like its mighty mouse or a unicorn or something super cool (sarcasm). I told him I just wanted him to be happy with it and have it really be of something that meant enough to him to be a permanent part of his body. Apparently its not done yet either. No pic though, sorry, I will work on that. Also, Adam ran the other day, he is preparing for his first 5K he is going to do early next year! I'm so proud. He is also doing P90x, which is kicking his butt! We did the yoga together the otherday, thats hard stuff!
I'm getting so excited for the holidays! Even tho it will just be the two of us :(

No comments: