Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summer Fun with the Friends and Fam!

So after two fantastic weeks of vacation in the homeland, we returned home and unfortunatley had to go back to reality. It's always way worse to go back to work after vacation, I went back to nights too! And Adam went to a week long event, Hot August Nights. He's there from 10am-10pm Sunday-Saturday. Talk about a welcome back. But vacation was WONDERFUL and we were greeted by our girls when we got home who were very happy to see us and our suitcase.




The two week advanture started off with a bachelorette party for Amy and the next night an engagement party for Terra.


This is Terra and my other childhood bestfriend Brittany. It was so great to see them!



And the longtime tradition of camping at Fort Stevens begins!


The first day we went to a private little beach with all the kids. Me and my dad went canoeing with the little ones.....I hope somebody has a good picture of that



Jacqlyn playing in the sand (Ecoli invested sand as Judd would describe it! haha)

Blake and Jacqlyn

The sisters
We don't have many pictures all together, I was very excited about this one!



Harrison and poor Cade, running around like naked mad-men!



Mom and Adam got really into a puzzel


Me and my beautiful nieces!



We went to the Astoria column and the kids threw little wood planes off the top, very exciting!



All nine of my nieces and nephews!
This is a picture by my request, of course me being the only one without kids, I thought it was an excellent idea. About 6 pictures later and lots of moms yelling for good
behavior, this is the best picture we got.



The Zoo we call camping


Grandpa and Luke



Can't go without smores



Luke looking ever so cute



Uncle Adam and Blake



Danielle, grandpa, mom, dad, Jacqlyn(under the black blanket) and me just sittin, another camp favorite


Savannah, Blake, Haley and Tyson at the "secret" spot Adam and I took them to at Coffenbury Lake


This is what bath time for the little ones looked like.
Camping was fantastic as usual. It was so great to see all my sisters, my mom and dad, grandpa, cousins, aunts and uncles, and especially all my nieces and nephews. I wish I could be there to watch them grow!



Amy and Blakes Wedding!


The bride and I de-boneing Salmon for the big day



We did a little fishing ourselfs on the Columbia River with some friends who grew up in Cathlamet, WA- the home of the bride and where the wedding took place.



Adam, me, Katie and her parents stayed in the cutsest little cottage on the River. Katie is a college friend and lives in LA, it was great to see her.


This is one of the bride and grooms gifts- the Aqua Skipper. The Gifter was gladley testing it out for them. Very funny!



After all the preperation (left those pictures out) the big day finally came. Adam and I were both in the wedding. By the way this is the couple I made the WSU quilt for.



The wedding was in Amy's backyard on the Columbian, it was beautiful. I got to walk with the cutest groomsman!


The beautiful bride and her daddy



With a ceremony on the dock



Me and some of the college girlfriends



The first dance


Adam trying to dance with all the ladies

We all loved seeing eachother and had a great time!


No comments: