Sunday, February 8, 2009

Adam's new thing now is Coyote hunting. I figured hunting was for the eating or other use of animals but apparently not when it comes to Coyotes. Adam says that people are actually hired to just sit on peoples property and kill Coyotes because they kill farm and domestic animals. So I say, okay go for it, but I would like a pair of coyote slippers, at least this would be putting it to use. No slippers yet, but I will update you when I get some.
I am currently working on a new quilt. It will be the first one I will do without my mother, but I have already called her plenty of times and haven't even cut into the fabric yet!!! Triathlon season is coming up and I am trying to convince adam to do one with me, I haven't really been successfull yet. For now, I am keeping busy with work, but unfortunatley I will be going back to nights come march. Hopefully for only a month or two. Most days I can say that I really enjoy my job. I get to do things that most would never want to think about doing and I get to do things that some could only dream of doing. I have a good time with (most) my patients and families and I really do enjoy my co-workers. I have decided to try and find a way to post my scheduel. This is mostly for my sisters and mom who are always very understandably confused by when I am and am not at work.

No comments: