Tuesday, September 6, 2011

August

Pyramid Lake Triatholon with my friend Liz

Liz coming up from the swim

Me in my bike transition (notice no other bikes around. My swim went horribly- I panicked in the open water as I usually do!)



Coming across the finish!





FORT STEVENS

-camping with the smith fam-

My fires will never be small and pueny






Blake, Jaclyn, Tyson and Cade



Tyson and Matthew- Seaside, OR



Another beach trip- Why are digging ditches in the sand so fun? I remember doing this too!



Harrison looking like a little Axe body spray boy! A nice lady let ALL the little ones go for a ride



Blake, Tyson, Matthew, Harrison and Cade



My dad and I going for a bike ride


These boys were cracking eachother, and everyone else up. Like two old men...



Battery Pratt



All my little ones except Adalyn and Cohen






Baby Adalyn


No comments: